Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Wednesday Morning

Oh what does this morning have to bring to me so far? A nice cup of coffee and spending some GOOD quality time with my roommates.. Yes, I live at home. Therefore, "mom and dad" are now the friends I get to kick it with. God let this be a good year.

I say there's nothing better than sitting in pajamas, listening to country music, and looking outside to a beautiful day. Love love love it!

So last week, my dear sweet ALEESA came home to me. What a joy THAT was :)We pretty much jumped into each other's arms and didn't let go. A good friend like her is SO hard to come by.








And then on Friday morning I got to play bad guys with Cam Cam! As much as we are different we both are about 3 years old. This is why we are amigos.


I also have been spending time with old friends like my old friend Alyssa, Meleah, Kimmy, and Anne!! Being home is so bittersweet.. I miss the independence of living on my own and feeling so accountable for myself but there's nothing like having your parents to cuddle up to at night time when you're lonely. If I REALLY wanted to, I bet they'd still let me go in their bed if I was having a bad dream...... Hold the phones.. Did I really just say that!!?? I'M 19!!! Not 2.. Sweet Josephine, maybe it's time to go on Craig's list and search for some houses! So just pretend I didn't say that! Pfewww!

I also went and met up with Annie bo bannie yesterday afternoon.. Talk about 4 hours at Red Robin in love. She's SUCH a good person. I love how she just makes me want to be a better person.

Any who, these are just some perks of being home that I have realized. They make my heart sing melodies and are the reasoning that my happy feet are slowly coming back. Now I understand why the birds sing in the morning, they strip the bad out of Temecula and realize it's a new day for happiness!

Now to focus on getting back into the groove of school and all that jazz... Oh how I miss going to fill my brain with such lovely knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment