Tuesday, May 11, 2010

pointless bo bointless

Blog: an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log..

An online diary, hmmm. I find that fascinating because..

Diary: a daily record, usually private, esp. of the writer's own experiences, observations, feelings, attitudes, etc.

So why is it online if it's supposed to be private?


ANYWHO... I guess this is my diary for the day.

P.S. WARNING: this is full of rambling, pointless and half stated thoughts, pure nonsense, minimal to no humor, and insight into my procrastination methods.. either click to the next page ASAP or grab some popcorn and join my rambling.

Shmello diary bo biary, tis I, Ashley the procrastinator of room 631 in Whitney Hall. This comparative and contrasting essay can hold off for a few days, although it's due in approximately an hour and a half [i'm sneaky sneaky]. I am surprisingly not stressed for finals, I think the procrastination has made me realize that "crunch time" is so much easier to deal with. Ashley Dods stress= fluffier hair than usual, laundry bag full of pjs due to the lazyness to change into clothes, therefore, just changing from one pj set to another, runny nose and sniffing noises, you can find her passed out with sunglasses on so no one thinks she's sleeping but in turn she's just procrastinating, make up is nowhere in sight, possibly a messy room, stacks of papers, and lots of doodling of the word "lemonade, lauren, or september" don't ask why!



This weather up here is getting old.. Plain and simple. Raining one day, 70's the next, tornadoes of wind, what's next??

Thought list:
1. essay, ugh
2. cold feet, runny nose, SICK
3. good weekend with mama and daddy
4. moving out in a week, ritcheous
5. texting basis= shwinggg
6. hmm want/need money.. this could get interesting
7. i wanna go shopping, dangit
8. hair is fuzzy, BIG WHOOOP
9. need to put my camera to use soon

I want flowers for my room, is that too much to ask? I mean they would just possibly lighten up the awkward mood of finals creeping towards us.. Possibly add color to the nude walls that have been semi-stripped aside from the John Bellucci poster on our wall.

I would also enjoy if another "Bill" figure popped up into my life.. If only I wasn't so busy procrastinating I could probably get my butt off the dirty dorm room floor and go searching for someone in need of help but then i'd soon find myself being paranoid about my prior duties, aka needing to do work but not doing it. still annoying

Does my teacher really want to read about the comparison and contrasts of John D. Rockefeller and Donald Trump's unfortunate comb-over of a self.. I mean I don't see how that would be interesting to anyone with a life. Why can't I write about my really rad weekend or the reason I have fluffy hair up here every single day?.. Something that I actually could write a decent and detailed essay about. But then again, I'm sure my professor doesn't want to read about my frazzled hair and experience of seeing iron man 2... So I guess I can always fill my readers in with that kinda boring stuff.

Mothers day weekend:
1. Airport with Anne
2. Mom and Dad pick me up
3. See Linds!
4. Go to Bobby's
5. Lunch with mom and dad at Red Robin
6. See Iron Man 2
7. Go shopping with daddy and spend quality time
8. Watch mom make cinnamon rolls
9. Baby photos- oh no!
10. Say goodbye's :(


I'd say it was a good weekend to me! Aside from the fact it didn't last long enough.


Do you ever just wanna see how old friends are but it would be waaaay too awkward to talk to them? Yeah okay well that's what's happening in my life at the moment.. Probably better just to ignore it. Yep, it is!


God forbid I ever start on this paper....


I don't know what is and isn't appropriate on here, hmmm. If only I knew my limits!

[Hi Mom, how are you doing? Sorry I didn't call you today. Hope your having a lovely day! xoxo]

Well now that i've managed to bore all of you with my pointless thoughts I guess i've accomplished all that i've needed to. Good day sir.

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I get to see you when you were here?? Bad Aunty...Go buy yourself some pretty flowers (or pick some when no one is looking) put on that Bieber boys CD (quietly of course) and start in on that paper! :) You will feel a new sense of empowerment and will be able to tackle anything that comes your way! See you in 6 days sweet Ash. Much love, APP

    ReplyDelete