Monday, April 26, 2010

Blashiblahblah Blog

These Beautiful Creatures
are just the creme of the crop..
No wonder why we are friends. But we dearly missed Parka 4 who was on a date and could not attend this awful roadtrip.

Boredom is upon me once again. Too much drama on the floor so daily 6 hour naps have become a more common occurrence than not, staying up until 3 am to finish homework while everyone's asleep, and wearing pj's everywhere is my new agenda.. The dark bags under my eyes and fluffy hair sound attractive, I know, it's more majestical in person! Today I dreamed that I accidentally ran off with the Queen of England's ring, what a lucky grab!
Anyways, to escape this little rough patch of drama, I received an oh so uplifting text message saying "Hi Ashley, why don't you fly home for mothers day weekend?" SHE KNOWS ME TOO WELL!!!! (: Like number one, she can't go wrong with saying I need some mom time, the four phone calls a day justify's that.. But the fact she reminded me I'd be seeing my A.P.P. cause I miss her terribly was perfect!



This little A.P.P.
I surely miss her and our walks through bike jumps talking about flowers
She's just my favoriteeee twin there ever wasss!

Anywaaaays. I miss my mom. AND. I miss my A.P.P.. AND. I miss my daaaaaaaad. Sometimes Emily too, okay a lot more then sometimeeees. AND. Also my second family and being daughter number four (:

I'm going to go spend some time with my PARKAS
[I will talk more about them next time]


Blashiblahblah Blog: Check! (:

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh....I got a tear when I saw our picture!! We all miss you too and in a blink of an eye you will be home! I am waiting for my RR (Red Robin) date!
    So proud of you and all you are accomplishing...stay strong Sis! :) Love and hugs up to the sky and back!

    ReplyDelete