Sunday, April 18, 2010

Roadtrip full of love

Oh how last minute road trip's end up to be absolutely blissful, exotic, and full of life. On this particular weekend, we jumped into a vehicle unaware of what was to lie ahead just hours later. We were, once again, off to another trek to St. Mary's to visit the one and only Brenden Kalfus, aka BBFF aka Alyssa's Boyfriend aka Brenbino [my new baseball name for him, inspired by the great bambino] aka that kid, or something. Anyways, I will try my best to make it feel as if you were there for the expedition. And we all know, Ashley Dods HAS to ALWAYS have a good time..
EXAMPLE ONE:
Yes, yes, yes, I know... "how dangerous hanging out of a window like that", "put your seatbelt on young lady", yadda yadda yadda. But, I had to lighten up the mood of the 3 hour car ride by taking my companion 'Rawry the Panda Pillow' and myself out for a little fresh air. We live life on the edge, CLEARLY. [Cough Cough, And later on out the sun roof, no big deal.. (: Cough.] Any who, after being D.J. for what seemed to be the time it took from the Renaissance era to Modern day, or an hour, which ever paints more of a vivid picture of the lengthiness of this segment, I moved on to bigger and better things. I decided to stay in the car and do some interpretive dancing. AND some serious fooling around.
EXAMPLE TWO:
Anne and I, yes the girl who's in every other one of my blogs, came across these beautiful ears in midst of our krumping. We thought it would be very very appropriate to take a snap of this disney-full discovery.

AND YAAAAY WE ARRIVED!

We then embarked onto the journey of going to San Francisco to watch Brenden play at the AT&T park. So, obvi, we had to do another fun ride on the BART! woooo! [also, we had to say goodbye to Anne so that she could go off to hang with her friends]
EXAMPLE THREE:
After getting there, we had to walk in circles and miles and roundabouts in order to find the stadium. Took long enough, ughhhh.
EXAMPLE FOUR:
We enjoyed this so much that we got a train on the way back. One of the wiser decisions we made that day.

TADAAAA! We made it!
EXAMPLE FIVE:
Surprisingly, it was amazing weather! And they had the cutest little bat boy that we fell in love with. The sad thing, for me, was I didn't even have service in the AT&T park.. It's like some sort of sick joke. Altogether, day one was a success and we were extremely exhausted... especially because I was running on three hours of sleep from the night before. College will do that to you.

We then woke up the next morning and did some shopping in Walnut Creek. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and HAD to go to Urban Outfitters while we were there. I scored on some, at the time, OMG-so-cute-and-inexpensive-I-MUST-get-this items, which ended up not being put to good use. One day though, one day! We then rushed back to watch another one of Brenden's games. Which they won, 5 to 1! Gooood Job Bren!
EXAMPLE SIX:
It was a beautiful day, aside from the puff puff's blowing all across the field the whole entire game. Unfortunately, my fun time ended here seeing how I got sick and became a pajama infested freak the rest of the day/night. Not really embarrassing or anything. I just wanted my mom, okay!?!?!?!

We drove home today and in the midst of the drive, I came up with a master plan...
EXAMPLE SEVEN:
[last and final example]
[Don't mind our award winning appearance]
We folded the seats and took a nap! Another unsafe but oh so fun idea!!! All in all, we had quite the adventure and now have to get back to our boring lives as students, BUUTTT

31 days left until summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adios amigos!

Roadtrip full of love: Check! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment