Friday, April 30, 2010

Stories that shall be remembered..

This year, ohhhh this year ha, is finally coming to an end THANKFULLY... Lemme just fill my readers in [errrr my mom and aunt.. yeaaah i'm a loser, no big deal] on some of the highlights to my freshman year in college. Warning: don't judge this blog, keep in mind it's my freshman year ha.

Firstly, let's just say some memories are better left not remembered for the sole purpose that they are completely and utterly embarrassing.. Like not, oh I peed my bed embarrassing, it's more like oh I peed my bed, threw up on the floor in the fetal position, and now i'm going to class in my pink Snuggie and heels. Ya know what, scratch embarrassing, more like classy!

Anywho, at the start of the year I was given a roommate who wasn't necessarily someone who I would get along with, due to the fact she was talkin smack on me while I was in the room and she didn't know, but we're past that.. Now we talk smack to each others faces. Okay not really cause we've made the decision to put up with each other another year and live together AGAIN. We're in love. Annnnnd i'm off track once again.. SO our first night of rekindling our new friendship for the second time ended in this:




Yes, she fell off her bunk bed onto an air conditioning vent and managed to almost fall out our window, on the 6th floor, and completely massacred our blinds with her flopping body on the way down. This is why I wanted to be her friend. Wouldn't you agree?

Another lovely memory was "THE SNUGGIE NIGHT".. Now I must not go into detail about this horrid night but let's just say I was able to do everything in my Panda slippers and Pink Snuggie.. And i'm down with that. This was oneeee expensive night, and a life learning lesson to say the least. All I gotta say was I was "that girl".. the one that ruins the party, or the girl that just kills the vibe when everyone's havin fun, the girl you just wanna kick write "kick me" on a slab of paper and slap it onto my back, ya know, THAT GIRL... The sight of 7th and Ivy still terrorizes my thoughts.


Don't we look oh so attractive? Pause..... Notttt... Borat, Anyone? Anyone? Okay or not.

Also, if being a Panda for halloween isn't grool then I don't know what is...

Not to mention a Panda doing the Stankyyy Leg... Super GROOL!

Oh and btw...

1. grool: great and cool put together
For example:
person one: Hey there is a party this friday, are you coming?
person two: ya totally
person one: Grool!!!!!!

[I HATE the word Grool.. It might be the most irrelevant word in urban dictionary but I felt it was appropriate for the situation at hand.... Oh and for all you "older generation" folks, go watch Mean Girls... You shall then understand...]


And back to my story.. THIS is when I fell into a GIANT MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE SICKY-SICKY-GNAR-GNAR mud puddle.. Who has a mud puddle behind the tarp of their get together, HONESTLY?!?! Completely ruined my pink walmart shoes. Those were the best 5 dollar investment ever and they were slaughtered by this inconspicuous and RUDE puddle. I still have a grudge to the 5th and Ivy house that ate my shoes.


Rest in Peace majestical shoes.

Anyways, I realized this blog isn't going to do justice to any of these experiences. They barely even express a chip of the hilarity these stories have shared with our floor. So, I shall depart this ship of reminiscing now. This fable is not up to par with the occurrences we have faced to this day BUT there will be more indeed. A lot can happen in the 19 days we have left here in this humble abode of Whitney Hall.

Stories that shall be remembered: Check! (:

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Seriously college is something no one should ever miss out on...drunken memories are indescribable and definitely something everyone should blog about. i loved your stories and lets make some memories this summer, mmk good :)

    ReplyDelete