Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Day Without Shoes

As some of you might already know, each time you purchase a pair of TOMS shoes, they provide a pair of shoes to a child in need. And on this special day, TOMS is trying to raise awareness by having as many people as possible not wear shoes. So, my dear friend Annebelle [Anne Towles] and Moi took our shoe-less feet on a trek through Chico.

We went near and far on our shoe-less voyage! Even downtown to the farmers market!


Yes, we might be a little crazy. Yes, everyone stared us thinking we were weirdo's. Yes, our feet are in agony. And, yes there are kids that go through this excruciating pain on a daily basis. But all in all, i'm thankful for my vans, rainbows, fluffy cheetah slippers, or whatever else I get to cover my feet with.


A day without shoes: Check! (:


1 comment:

  1. Casey and I saw a bunch of people walking around town with no shoes one day during spring break! We rolled down the window and asked what they were doing and they told us the same thing!! I love your sense of humanitarianism!! (is that a word?) Walk on girl, walk on! :)

    ReplyDelete